The Taygra Corrida Red is the ultimate favorite dance sneaker of men and women. Its hard PVC sole allows for improved sliding and spinning on multiple dance floor surfaces, either indoors or outdoors. Versatile, stylish, and ultralight, they marry comfort and performance. The open mesh allows for optimal breathability while enhancing the flexibility of feet movements.
Jungle Friendly Materials
Taygra dance shoes are made in Brazil from 100 percent recyclable and/or recycled materials. The outer fabric of the shoes is made with a combination of nylon and vegan leather, while the sole is made of recycled PVC.
Built For Performance
The lightweight materials allow your feet to bend and turn with minimal restriction while dancing.
The red upper materials are chosen for their lightweight qualities, allowing you to flex and bend with minimal restriction. The snug, sock-like fit of our lightweight training shoe provides maximum comfort, agility, and improved performances. The shoes are machine-washable (cold water) and you can wear them indoors, outdoors, barefoot or with socks.
The recyclable PVC sole generates very little friction and offers the perfect balance between slip to spin and grip control and durability. You will never go through those soles, even if you walk outside with your Taygra Dance Shoes all year long.
- Fitting: Runs true to size (order your actual size or find your size according to the Size Conversion Chart)
- Insoles: Removable insoles (you can replace the insole with your own custom insoles)
- Origin: 100% Made in Brazil
- Top Materials: Nylon/Vegan Leather
- Sole Materials: Recycled PVC
- Men/Women: Unisex (all the sizes are for men and women)
- Indoor/Outdoor: Can Be worn indoors or outdoors
- Maintenance: Machine washable (cold water)
- Shoe bag: Yes. Comes with a 100% recycled materials shoe bag